I am missing the month of August as summer left with it and September is starting to get chilly. Nevertheless, fall is one of my favorite seasons so I am excited. My August 2018 favorites were all the new products I bought and tried. Without further ado, let’s look into them below:
August 2018 Favorites
- Orly Breathable Nailpolish: I have been looking for breathable nail polishes and when I came across Orly on Amazon, I decided to purchase it based on the positive reviews. Ever since I tried it on, I have been loving it. The nail polish is long lasting with better adhesion, less chipping and doesn’t require double coating.
- Annabelle Edge Lipstick: The new lipsticks from the Edge collection are amazing. They have a creamy texture that easily settles on the lips. They are long lasting meaning they lasted me the whole day.
- Derma-e Concentrated Vitamin C Serum and Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil: I haven’t had good luck with serums lately but Derma-e concentrated Vitamin C Serum is a life saver. The formula has helped brighten my skin and absorbs naturally into my skin. The Derma-e nourishing rose cleansing oil, on the other hand, dissolves long-lasting makeup while applying skin’s essential oils. I love the moisture feels on my skin. It removes all the bad oils and leaves good natural oils.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen: Heard so much about it and seems to be one of the best drugstore sunscreen products. I have started using it before applying makeup on my skin. I love the non-greasy feel and the moisture feels lightweight.
- Mario Badescu Eye Cream: This is one of the first eye cream products I have used and have no complains so far. It locks the moisture like it should. I also love Aloe based formula and it is best for my combination skin.