July has been an overwhelming month. My son Mikael was born on July 5 2018 and I can’t believe he is over a month now! Time flies! My body has been going through hormonal changes and right after giving birth, I started looking into skincare products to improve my skincare imbalance. Given I am a makeup junkie, I had the chance to add some makeup products to my July 2018 favorites as well. So lets have a look into my favorite products below:
July 2018 Favorites
- Burts Bee Oil Cleanser: Although I have a combination skin, I can get breakouts hence been hesitant to use oil cleansers in the past. Burts Bee oil cleanser works like a charm when it comes to removing makeup at night. I gently massage it over my face and rinse my face with lukewarm water which leaves my skin soft and moisturized.
- Philosophy renewed hope in a jar gel cream: Been a fan of their gel creams for a while now. I apply it before makeup in the morning and at night before going to sleep. The gel absorbs quickly into my skin for a smooth, matte finish. The gel cream is recommend for all skin types and as my skin changes depending on the weather, I use it a lot.
- Kiehl’s Apothecary Personalized Facial Concentrate: I had the chance to get my facial cleanser personalized at Kiehl’s, it works as a great moisturizer.
- Garnier Fructis Style Wax: I have frizzy hair and have the hardest time when it comes to sticking my hair in one place. The wax has a strong and flexible hold with ultra resistance. The product works amazing on my baby hair and avoids dry-out, stickiness and any visible residue.
- Ecla Rose Water Spray Mist Toner for Face, Eyes, Skin & Hair: I am in love with rose water for many reasons. It is 100% organic (meaning no fillers or chemicals) and is an amazing toner removing any buildup and absorbs excess oils without causing breakouts. It also has healing properties and soothes inflammation.
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette (THE DOLCE VITA) It’s super quick and easy to put on and gives me a quick dramatic look for an evening event. The shades are full of colour-rich pigments and hence, intensifies the look.
- V Element Volcanic Minerals Mascara: I recently did a campaign on it. The mascara has a settled look but also intensifies the look. I like that it’s not too gooey or flaky.
- Urban Decay Born To Run Vice Lipstick: I love the final softness and texture of my lips. I don’t need to mix lipsticks to create a blend as the lipstick is designed for an everyday look. It has a long-lasting pigment and gives the best coverage.